- Iowa City is served by the Eastern Iowa Airport in Cedar Rapids
- Getting to the College of Public Health Building (145 N. Riverside Dr., Iowa City, IA 52246)
Lodging – Group Rates Available
For the 2022 GPEID conference, lodging will be available at a reduced rate for the night of April 7th at the Radisson Hotel (1220 1st Ave, Coralville, IA 52241).
- You can book your room through our conference direct link or you can use the code “GOMEET” on the Radisson’s main site for group rates.
- For those lodging at the Radisson, the hotel will provide transportation to the College of Public Health Building on the morning of April 8th, as well as transportation back to the Radisson hotel once the conference is over.
- The shuttle is expected to leave the hotel at 7:30 am on the 8th and arrive for pick up that evening at 6:15 pm.
The Newton Road Parking Ramp is a cashiered parking facility that offers parking to the public at an hourly rate. Lot 42 (adjacent to the College of Public Health Building) is available to the public after 4:30 pm on Thursday and Friday. Here’s how to find and park at the College of Public Health Building.