The University of Iowa has six subtracts within the College of Public Health.
- MPH in Community and Behavioral Health
- MPH in Epidemiology
- MPH in Health Communication
- MPH in Occupational and Environmental Health
- MPH in Policy
- MPH in Quantitative Methods
There are also four options for combined MPH degrees.
- Veterinary students at Iowa State University have the opportunity to work concurrently towards an MPH at the University of Iowa.
There are two options for professionals to get their Master of Pubic Health.
- General MPH Degree is an option for physicians, nurses, veterinarians, pharmacists, and dentists.
- The MPH for practicing veterinarians is a distance-based degree designed for working veterinarians.
The University of Iowa has programs in place that allows students that are interested in the health science to earn both their undergraduate and graduate degree in 5 years. Each Undergrad to Grad programs requirements are unique.